Job Description: Technical Support Analyst- .NET
Jonas Software – Club Division
We are seeking a dedicated professional Technical Support Analyst-.NET to join our team on a full time basis with a strong customer focus. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Support Team in a high growth organization and will be responsible for participating in the day-to-day processes of the team, including but not limited to queue management, queue call coverage, responding to email, and assisting with the growth and management of the company's reference account base.
The position is ideal for those who are self-motivated, patient, dependable individuals who like to help others solve their problems with the ability to investigate and learn new technologies on the fly. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, benefits package, and a great business casual working environment. Support Team. This role is an entry level role to the team with limited and specific duties to start and over time will contribute to the team across all areas.
- Troubleshoot issues that hit the technical team- activations, installs, printing issues, some common errors and those not so common
- Troubleshoot Client technical issues – networking/hardware issues/SQL issues
- Serve as Tier two, escalation point between Clients and Jonas .Net products
- Run SQL scripts to correct various issues, run and create SQL queries, review system logs
- Run scripts to isolate data issues
- Keep clients informed of progression with issues and provide follow up as necessary
- Collaborate with other departments or offices as necessary to expedite resolutions
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among clients
- Assist with testing of the .NET club products
- Assist in afterhours rotation
Business Unit: Jonas Club
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Number of Openings Available: 1
Worker Type: Regular
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.