AGILUS Work Solutions are currently recruiting for Turnaround Coordinators to work a contract position in Fort McMurray
Please email your MS Word resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Contract term will be from April 2020 to October 2020
- Start ASAP
- Camp available
- Flights from Edmonton / Calgary
- Mandatory Summer break will be approx. End of June to middle of August.
High school diploma.
Industrial Journey Person in one or more areas:
-Various safety certifications
SHIFT - 10 days on / 10 days off
- Fly in Fly Out days are half days (8 hours in and 4 hours out)
- Day Shift: 6:00am to 5:30pm
Night Shift: 6:00pm to 5:30am (no premium)
- 12 billable hours
- 30 minute lunch is not paid for
- Technical working hours 11.5 with a 30 minute buffer included, which equates to 5 extra hours per rotation (e.g. shift change, late buses, meetings, etc.) there should be no OT.
- OT must be pre-approved at the manager’s discretion
Pay Rate: $75/hr
Areas of Specialty
-Ore Preparation Plants
-Extraction & Tailings Plants
-Electrical including EHT and Temporary Power
• Position will be interface between multiple project groups and owner with communication, interface and coordination being key amongst all groups. Expertise should be from large refinery or oil sands processing facility.
• Strong safety acumen, familiarity with Imperial safety culture will be given preference
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Ability to work with multiple contractors as well as various subcontractors to ensure multiple work fronts are coordinated safely and efficiently
• High level of analytical ability and strategic thinking required to gather and evaluate complex information obtained from a variety of sources and to formulate recommendations
• Ability to interact with multiple levels of the organization
• The ability to develop and conduct presentations for a variety of audiences
• Leadership skills to act as a role model, promoting a positive influence on the work of others through demonstration of technical expertise and effective interpersonal skills