• Heavy industrial experience (Oil & Gas, Mining, Nuclear)
• Multidisciplinary experience in support of ongoing Capital as well as Enhancement projects
• Multi-year Project experience as an Owners Construction Manager
• Written skills with capability to build and develop Construction Execution Plans
• Effectively manage a direct team of 10 in addition to multi-disciplined contractors
• Relevant designation (CWB, API, CMAA, PMP, etc.)
• Issue accurate construction progress reporting and perform quantity surveys on a regular basis. Communicate on a regular basis any issues / constraints with recommendations to mitigate those, all of which that may have project impact related to construction activities, safety, costs and schedule;
• Provide site leadership and communicate a clear vision that generates commitment and support from all field employees, workers and contractors. Develop and instill a strong safety culture and quality expectation that adheres to corporate standards and procedures;
• Serve as the key interface point and coordination between the construction contractor, field team, project management, operations, and other 3rd parties;
• Implement and adhere to the Construction Standards and Procedures;
• Proactively identify constructability issues and provide mitigation recommendations;
• Lead the morning meetings that promote safety, a daily plan, communication of critical information, and addressing concerns or constraints that arise. Attend contractor daily meeting, tool box meetings, construction progress meetings and other scheduled project meetings that required for the success of the project;
• Actively plan, manage, and evaluate resources to ensure adequate oversight and competency of construction activities;
• Ensure that contractor constraints are addressed by use of processes and procedures;
• Submitting AER and MER pipeline construction and hydrotest notifications for midstream pipeline projects; and
• Attend and actively participate in project close-out and lessons learned activities.
Location / Rotation / Travel / Allowances
• Work location is in and around the Lloydminster, Alberta / Saskatchewan
• Schedule / Rotation: 6 & 1 (12 hr days)
• Travel is required to site as well as home office (Calgary)
• LOA, Communication ,Vehicle Allowance, and Mileage are all applicable to the role.
Agilus thanks you for your interest in this position. We will contact those candidates whose skills and work experience most closely align with our client's needs and will retain all resumes for future opportunities. We encourage you to regularly visit our website at www.agilus.ca to view our new job postings and career search tips.