Agilus Work Solutions is looking for an IT Project Manager for our client that is a leading construction company in Canada. Join a project management team where technology and teamwork converge!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-starter individual with strong core skills in project management. The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects from planning, execution and evaluation to final implementation. This also includes managing aspects of project delivery such as cost, changes, risk and stakeholder expectation management. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing relationships with stakeholders to ensure the business satisfaction with great project results. If this sounds like you, please reach out to us ASAP.
Must have skills and experience:
- 5+ years of proven experience in IT project management preferably with experience managing large complex projects from initiation to closure.
- A degree or diploma in computer science or information systems (or equivalent experience)
- PMP or Prince2 designation is an asset
- Knowledge of techniques and tools such as (Smartsheet, MS Project), industry best practices and processes (e.g., PMBOK, Prince2).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise mann
- er to a variety of audiences
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making skills
You are encouraged to submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We thank all applicants for their interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.
Information Technology, Project Manager, Project Management, PMBOK, Prince2, IT projects, change management, Solutions Deliver