Agilus is currently recruiting for a Project Manager – Curtain Walls opportunity for an exciting and innovative organization located in the Mississauga area. If you like to think outside the box and add value to dynamic projects, then this role may be for you!
Scope of the Position
The main objective of a Project Manager (PM) is to manage all communications and aspects of their project(s) from start to finish for all information including schedules, administration, quality, resource management, technical / specifications and financial.
• Project information including specifications, contracts, shop drawings, budgets, resource planning and schedules, etc must be thoroughly read and understood completely, to ensure the company complies with all contractual requirements.
• Ensure that the Estimating Department that the handover meeting is scheduled with all required departments prior to the start of any shop drawings or work being performed.
• Manage all contract samples and submit them for approvals ensuring they meet the specifications and are approved to meet contractual schedules.
• Promote the enforcement of all Health & Safety protocols are followed / enforced on site(s) by the foreman.
• Work closely with the Engineering Department to finalize the shop drawing details prior to first Architects submission and ensure that the shop drawings are approved as required in a timely manner.
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Mike Fitzpatrick at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!