Agilus Oakville is seeking a Senior Project Manager of Environmental Remediation) to join our clients Construction team on a permanent basis in Mississauga, ON. Our client specialized in ground engineering and environmental-related services.
The Project Manager will be working with a team leading large-scale, multi-disciplinary projects, with a focus on site remediation and ground improvement works.
This role in our clients Construction Division is responsible for the oversight on large-scale projects and leading project teams. The successful candidate will be accountable for technical quality, cost, schedule and safety on technically challenging and diverse types of construction projects.
- Senior leadership and mentoring of project teams
- Business development in sourcing and realizing new construction opportunities for large-scale, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Accountability for project delivery – safety, cost, scope, quality and schedule
- Work with estimation functions and procurement functions on development of scopes of work and providing support to estimating and procurement activities as necessary
- Support preparation of detailed engineering estimates for projects
- Leading teams in the preparation of proposals and presentations to promote services
- Leading construction personnel and engineering design staff to resolve technical and constructability issues
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management, B.Sc. or equivalent
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario and ability to be licensed in other provinces is preferred
- PMP designation preferred
- 10 + years of construction management experience
- 5 + years experience in senior project manager role
- 10 + years of experience in large-scale construction projects with value greater than $10M
- Ontario based project experience is required
- Experience in large-scale site closure/mine closure & remediation projects is preferred
- Must be willing to travel 10-20%, and work independently and remotely when required
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
If you are interested, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative formats available upon request
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!