Our client, a reputable bank in Toronto, is currently seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join their team for a contract position.
The individual will be working within the enterprise QA team and will be responsible for ensuring the system implementation of various projects around the AML cases as they come through the internal database.
The day-to-day duties of the candidate will be as follows:
- Build and define test cases to ensure QA standards are met
- Assist in the testing of UAT
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to review necessary project requirements and ensure system function matches
- Utilize stakeholder management techniques to manage groups on test cycles
- Address and log system issue while developing corrective plans/actions
- Other duties as required
Candidates interested in the profile should possess the following:
- 3-5 years of Direct QA experience preferably with a major Financial Institute
- Full life cycle project delivery experience
- Experience with creating test cases, documentation, and logging
- Strong communication ability
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Sciences or similar
- Pending performance, there is a potential for either a permanent position within the team, or an extension of the contract
- Candidates will be required to provide two Managerial reference checks pending selection for submittal to the client
Our client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP so any interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this posting as soon as possible Our application deadline is Thursday, April 18th.
*Note: Thank you for your interest in this role. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive for QA-related positions, only those who meet the qualifications for the position listed above will be contacted for a follow-up discussion.*
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.