Aerotek is currently supporting one of our amazing Automotive Clients looking for a Scrum Master with a background in User Interfacing and Software Development.
Job Description: The Software Development Scrum Master is responsible for leading a team of developers to create the software architecture, code, unit, and integration tests for client's system with a focus on quality and efficiency of UI development. The Scrum Master serves in an expert capacity to mentor software development engineers, lead agile development teams, and insure compliance to software quality standards.
* Lead an Agile team of embedded software developers to create, integrate, and deliver a comprehensive set of user interfaces and frameworks.
* Deliver a versatile user interface software design which adapts to various display resolutions and themes and provides improved process efficiency's
* Collaborate with software partners to design and integrate user interface and application software components
* Manage software quality through code reviews, static/dynamic analysis, rigorous testing, and a persistent focus on automation
* Mentor embedded software developers, provide performance feedback and assessments, and build a competency roadmap for career development
* Create a highly collaborative, motivated team environment and partner with project managers, embedded system engineers, embedded software developers, and embedded software quality assurance engineers daily as well as with key UX design and test teams
Must Have Qualifications:
1) Master of Modern Embedded Human Machine Interfacing (HMI/UI) Technology
- Types of HMIs - UI, GUI, UX, android, HTML, Visual Basic, QT
- Perfect Fit Candidate has QT experience
2) 5+ years of software development experience (C/C++ language and (QNX or Linux/Unix))
3) 1+ years of scrum master experience
4) Candidates must have at least a Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Aerotek thanks all applicants. All candidates will be considered, but only those who meet the must have qualifications will be contacted. If you have questions, please reach out.
À propos d'Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.