- Less than one year of experience is acceptable
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong communication and social skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Data entry experience
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
Who we are: OfficeTeam specializes in temporary placements in the Vancouver area, which are typically suitable for candidates who are not currently working, available immediately, and are open to taking on temporary opportunities. Taking on temporary assignments is advantageous to you as they will keep your resume active, often allow you to freshen up or learn new skill sets, and of course, they are paid assignments!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.Only local applicants who are immediately available will be considered.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.