* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience combined with post-secondary education
* Credit union experience
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
* 5-10 years’ experience in a technical client facing, account management and/or consulting role
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership, customer service and communication skills, and ability to effectively interact with senior executives to build credibility and to drive adoption of product, service and change.
* Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to business partners
* Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and thought leadership skills with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis, build business cases, and provide recommendations effectively
* Strong business acumen and ability to develop strategic points of view and facilitate discussion
* Expert presentation, written and verbal communication skills which bring clarity and precision at executive levels
* Ability to think strategically over a 1 - 5 year timeframe
* Complete knowledge of SDLC
We are seeking passionate, ambitious candidates that are interested in growing their career and supporting our dynamic company. If you are a self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment, please contact us today! We are looking to fill this position quickly, so please submit your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.