* 4-5 years of prior customer service experience
* Proven skills with managing small teams of people
* Excellent customer service and listening skills
* Willingness to show committment and dedicaiton towards the job
* Must be a team player with a previous team leadership experience
* Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills, both verbal & written
* Detail oriented and organized
* Assisting the client to book an appointment and managing multiple calendars
* Strong relationship building skills; able to manage multiple relationships
* Excellent with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Highly motivated with a strong desire to motivate others
* Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
* Previous experience working in a call center or financial industry would be an added asset
* College diploma needed.
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today! Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], today!!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.