* 5-7 years’ experience in administrative support in a public company and at least 2 years supporting VP level or above
* Must have supported CFO in a public company
* Experience with all aspects of financial reporting
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
* Demonstrated business professionalism, respect for confidentiality and appropriate handling of sensitive information .
* Advanced proficiency in MS Outlook (email, calendar, contacts) as well as experience in productivity tools such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Sound judgement and the ability to make decisions quickly
To express your interest and availability for consideration, please reach out to Megan Chapman at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] quoting Executive Assistant in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.