Job ID: 174487
Work Type: Contract
It is a great time to join the CRH Canada team! CRH Canada is going through an exciting business transformation which demands first-class Talent Management support to drive results.
We are building a world- class team. Make your mark!
You will be a successful addition to our team if you look at change as an opportunity to develop and contribute to the business. You will be successful in your role if you like partnering with the business, presenting new ideas and providing excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Representative Lead, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the dispatching process. As the first point of contact the Inside Sales Representative must be able to enter customer orders accurately and courteously, while leveraging a high level of industry knowledge. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for handling a variety of customer concerns, including pricing enquiries, product recommendations, adjustments to ongoing orders, troubleshooting delivery issues and communicating with the distribution team, in order to ensure seamless on-time delivery. Various administrative duties may be assigned based on departmental needs.
- Serve as the main point of contact for account and COD customers throughout the ordering process.
- Accurately enter new orders and changes in the Command Concrete dispatching software.
- Respond to customer enquiries and provide customers with updated information regarding their deliveries in an efficient and professional manner.
- Distribute orders among various concrete plants based on the project location, fleet limitations and product availability within the delivery region.
- Handle customer complaints by troubleshooting service and quality related issues; providing real-time solutions to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Uphold the company’s commitment to Environmental and Health & Safety.
- Administrative duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Related construction field experience is an asset
- Computer Proficiency – experience with Microsoft Office and Google Maps; Command Concrete is an asset
- Strong customer service orientation and experience
- Superb phone skills – ability to professionally handle a high volume of calls in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Punctual and Efficient
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Computer savvy
- Geographical awareness – GTA and surrounding areas
- Commitment to health and safety
- Relative industry experience
Visit our website for more information: http://www.crhcanada.com
CRH Canada Group Inc. recognizes Canada’s diverse landscape. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.