Vestas is seeking to employ the very best in their future role of Field Coordinator, with direct experience in material/tool inventory and office administration. We are hiring for one opening to partner between two site locations; there is travel required for this role. Organization and drive are a must in this position.
You will work with a partner high above the ground, and you will know that what you do every day keeps our turbines "healthy" and delivers quality for our customers -- and a more renewable electricity supply for the planet.
Sales/SBU AME/North America Services
The Service business unit is the owner for the after-turbine sales business. Service operates, maintains, and executes all service contracts, T&M work, modified scope contracts, and CIM for various customer assets across North America. Service interfaces directly with operational counterparts within customer organizations maximizing turbine operation and performance.
The Field Coordinator is responsible for facilitating and supporting all area of non-turbine work across one or multiple sites, including SAP planning, inventory and office management as directed by site leadership.
- Provide business and administrative support to site leadership for daily operations, including creating and running regular reports (consumption, availability, production, safety, etc.) assist with compiling data for budgets; travel arrangements.
- Manage Inventory and Tools for site with monthly cycle counts, Monthly Reports-Consumptions, Assist with Budget, Manage a clean and safe Warehouse.
- Adhere to all released planning processes and help maximize planning performance.
- Support other sites to solve issues impacting the greater organization.
- Acts as a trainer to technicians across area regarding SAP entry of inventory and service order accuracy.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of business support experience in either inventory or office administration, wind industry experience preferred.
- Experienced in working with enterprise resource program (SAP preferred). Demonstrated ability and experience in planning, logistics, scheduling and inventory control.
- Advanced PC computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel). Preference given to those with SAP experience.
- Minimum 50% travel required between multiple sites, valid driver's license required. More travel is required with advanced positions. Passport for international travel is required.
- Strong organizational skills with LEAN experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; active and effective listener; ability to effectively influence others to adhere to standard processes and procedures.
- Ability to work in both a team-based environment and independently. Candidate should be capable of working remotely without need for supervision.
- Ability to identify problems and solve them through root cause analysis; demonstrate solid analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Solid time management and demonstrated organizational skills to ensure both individual and assigned department goals are met.
This position will be located in Lethbridge, AB and will be required to travel between multiple sites, including Whitla, as needed per business requirements.