My client is looking to hire a sales coordinator (handles after the sale is complete) with 3-5 years of experience for a client located in Delta, BC. This candidate must have experience in a fast-paced administrative environment.
The Sales Coordinator will support the "Storage Product" division, which mainly manufactures and installs warehouse racking.The candidate will be working in a sales Coordinator function and will have 1 counterpart. The person in this role must be ready to wear quite a few hats. This is an intermediate role that is more project-based; consistent cycle of managing multiple orders at the same time.
- 3-5 years of fast-paced administrative or sales roles (dealership background is great, sales, inside sales, sales admin, admin assistant in a fast paced environment, etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Suite (Excel - create spreadsheets, basic formulas, etc.).
- Above average data entry skills: Aerotek testing required.
- Excellent command of the English language; spoken and written.
Daily duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Once the sales team make a sale, they will kick it back to the Sales Coordinator. The person in this role will do the whole after-sale cycle.
- Communicating with the client about setting up their account, updating them on deliveries, up until making sure that payments are issued to the company on time.
- Communicate with clients and the sales team to ensure smooth delivery of sold goods and services.
- Coordinate with the design team and other departments to ensure the product is as per client's requirements.
- Once everything has been ordered, they track delivery, coordinate the delivery (comes in on time and there according to when the customer need it).
- Coordinate with 3PL (third party logistics) company; get their pricing, and then coord. shipments.
- Respond to order status directly with clients and vendors.
- Manage payment after things have been completed; set up accounts, coordinate with the AP department.
Daily Schedule: Monday - Friday.
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm. Candidates are paid 40h/week.
Parking/Transit: Free parking on site. Easily accessible via transit.
Dress Code: Business casual.
Only select applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your application!
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.