Are you a Receptionist who enjoys being the face of a company and leaving a lasting impression? Do you pride yourself in your ability to provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a high level of organization? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Many of our clients located throughout Calgary are looking for last minute temporary support for Reception relief and we are on the look for top tiered candidates!
• Answer, screen and direct incoming calls with exceptional customer service
• Receive, sort and distribute mail as well as arranging couriers
• Scheduling and booking appointments
• Maintaining cleanliness of front reception area
• Managing and ordering office supplies
• Other clerical receptionist duties as required.
• Post Secondary Education
• Positive, can-do attitude with a strong work ethic and high regard for customer service
• High attention to detail and organization
• Ability to work in a collaborative and engaging team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to build and maintain strong working relationships.
Benefits of Working with Agilus:
• Opportunity to work with a designated Recruiter who works with a strong network of employers and has access to jobs that are not posted
• Resume and interview coaching
• Timely and reliable feedback
• Potential for immediate job opportunities
• Competitive pay
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume through our website at agilus.ca and reference job #97786
Agilus thanks you for your interest in this position. We will contact those candidates whose skills and work experience most closely align with our client's needs and will retain all resumes for future opportunities. We encourage you to regularly visit our website at www.agilus.ca to view our new job postings and career search tips. 'Like' us on Facebook and receive job announcements in your news stream www.facebook.com/Agilus