This call is for you!
Agilus Calgary is seeking for a professional Executive Assistant for temporary and Permanent roles.
• Perform a variety of administrative and clerical office support activities for multiple staff ensuring timely adherence and deadlines
• Support Multiple Partners through calendar and email management and travel bookings
• Prepare and submit expense reports
• Calendar management - monitor and/or manage assigned partner(s) Outlook calendar. This includes responsibility for: arranging internal and external meetings, responding to changing priorities; the coordination of meeting logistics and the preparation of supporting material
• Client Relationship Management (CRM) – enter, review and maintain opportunities, client account and contact information in CRM
• Work process management – review of upcoming deadlines and work requirements with the partner(s); manage the flow of work to the partner (such as: documents for review/signature)
• Format and edit client correspondence, presentations, proposals, reports and spreadsheets on behalf of the partner
• Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Create, maintain and update spreadsheets
• Fax, photocopy and scan documents as required
• Uphold electronic and paper filing systems
• Completion of related post-secondary education in administration is an asset
• 2+ years of related administrative experience
• Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact
• Excellent judgement and strong problem-solving skills, including a proactive approach to working with staff and clients at all levels while demonstrating flexibility
• Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical and ever-changing work environment
• Flexibility to work overtime when required
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
• Previous experience working in a partnership or professional services firm is an asset
• Some travel may be required
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Ankita Sharma and [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please subject your email “Executive Assistant”.
Agilus would like to thank all the candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!