• Performs moderately complex clerical and numerical processing activities of a clerical nature including selecting, compiling, verifying and processing data;
• Electronically or manually enters moderately complex reports and processes data;
• Ensures customer satisfaction by communicating with clients; identifying & resolving issues in a timely manner.
• High School diploma or equivalent in education with previous office experience;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Team player, reliability, punctuality and dependability are essential.
We thank all applicants, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified internal candidates please apply in Workday via the Career Worklet and then “Find Jobs at KAR.”
ADESA Canada is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.