- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Earlier accounting experience in a construction environment is highly valued
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Skillful in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Skilled with ERP systems
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Strong familiarity with Ledger Account Analysis
- General familiarity with expense management
- Practical knowledge of Maximizing Profitability
- Demonstrated knowledge of project accounting
- Cash Flow Analysis experience
- Knowledge of cost analysis
- Formal Project Management experience
- Adeptness in Managing Project Risks
- Cost accounting experience
- Great attention to detail
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.