- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- 5+ years of public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
- Applicable professional designation is required; may also consider a combination of education and experience
- Post-secondary education in business or related field
- Process Improvement experience
- Practical knowledge of Internal Controls
- Background working with Data Analytics
- Knowledge of Audit Reports
- US GAAP experience highly preferred
- Able to provide leadership and support the internal audit staff
- Comprehensive knowledge of internal audit
- Risk Assessment experience highly desired
- Adeptness in risk management
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and pension plan, and a rewarding performance incentive program. Apply today to join this national employer!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.