- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- 3+ years of public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
- CPA an added bonus
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Policies & procedures experience preferred
- Financial auditing experience desired
- Deep understanding of operational auditing
- Compliance experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk analysis
- Adeptness in internal control review
- Information systems auditing experience required
Apply today to become an integral part of this growing corporate team!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.