- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- 3+ years of public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
- CPA an added bonus
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Policies & procedures experience preferred
- Financial auditing experience desired
- Deep understanding of operational auditing
- Compliance experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk analysis
- Adeptness in internal control review
- Information systems auditing experience required
Apply today to become an integral part of this growing corporate team!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.