- Adeptness in Annual Budget Preparation
- Background working with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Deep understanding of KPI Reporting
- Practical knowledge of Government Remittances
- General familiarity with Month-end Close Activities
- Ability to Drive Continuous Improvement in FP&A activities
- Financial planning and analysis experience desired
- Variance analysis experience preferred
- Experience with Oracle ERP
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Experience with ERP systems
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Skilled at time management
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Strong communication and social skills
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
Apply today to take your career to the next level!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.