- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or actively enrolled and working towards designation
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounting and/or financial reporting experience
- Detail-oriented and the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize appropriately, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
If this sounds like the role that will take your career to the next level, click apply today!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.