- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- The ideal candidate will be highly-skilled with exceptional analytical, quantitative and social skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Prior experience in a plant accounting environment is highly valued
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- General familiarity with journal entries
- Demonstrated knowledge of Ledger Account Analysis
- Production planning experience
- Adeptness in month end closings
- Manufacturing Cost Accounting experience highly desired
- Cost analysis experience required
- Strong familiarity with Annual Physical Inventory
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.