- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Experience with Preparing Invoices
- Credit Memo experience
- Well-founded grasp of Ledger Reconciliations
- General familiarity with bank reconciliations
- Command of cash reconciliations
- Deep understanding of cash forecasting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Commercial Collections
- Proven knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Quality experience with Credit Reports
- Practical knowledge of Posting Journal Entries
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
Apply today and play a vital role within this reputable organization!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.