- Deep understanding of bank reconciliations
- Regulatory reporting experience
- Practical knowledge of internal control review
- Comprehensive knowledge of general ledger and ledger reconciliations
- General familiarity with IFRS Accounting
- Adeptness in GAAP Accounting
- Financial statement preparation experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of budget forecasting
- 5+ years of recent relevant and progressive financial experience, preferably in a construction or project costing environment
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.