- Strong attention to detail
- Foundational knowledge in Full Cycle Payroll
- Solid understanding of account reconciliation
- Demonstrated knowledge of Monthly Financial Statements
- Financial Statement experience highly desired
- Adeptness in financial statement preparation
- Accounting Entries experience preferred
- General familiarity with financial reporting
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Able to manage time well
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.