* University degree and professional IT designation required (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM)
* Minimum 7 years of IT Auditing and SOX/Bill 198 experience
* Strong technical knowledge of best practices in IT General Controls and Application Controls
* Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Ability to identify risks and recommend cost-effective IT controls
* Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of JDE, Cognos, Hyperion systems and processes is considered an asset
* Expertise in using data analytics software (e.g. ACL) would be an asset
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in and you have the appropriate background, please e-mail your resume to the attention of Bruce Simon at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] referencing file No.05050-0011432569 in the subject line.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.