We are looking for very specific skills for the Director IT Audit role, as defined below:
* Requires in depth IT Audit knowledge as typically acquired through a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a comparative field.
* CISA (Required), CISSP(Preferred), MBA (Desired)
* 10+ years of IT Audit experience or related work experience in information technology with a focus on security, risk management, or controls.
* Life Insurance experience preferred. Financial Services experience mandatory.
* Management experience required; in an internal audit function is preferred. Established experience managing a team (locally and remotely), and the ability to take initiative to influence and drive results within a complex organization.
* Extensive IT auditing skills or hands on technical experience. In-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and tools, system development methodologies and IT standards and guidelines.
* Thorough knowledge of IT auditing, regulatory requirements, and security standards to understand their impact to auditing and our client (e.g. NIST Cyber Security Framework, CSC 20, COBIT, COSO, ISO2700x).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills mandatory. Experience presenting and defending results to Executive Management.
* Highly developed negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills are required. Ability to build a strong cohesive team and to coordinate and interact positively with other audit department teams.
IF you match all of these qualifications, then email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and quote Job Order #05090-0011364461 Director, IT Audit. If you are already registered with Robert Half, please contact your assigned Recruiting Manager. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.