* BS degree in Accounting, Business or related experience
* 3+ years of experience in general accounting preferably in the real estate or construction industry
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel (PT, VL, Sum, IF) and MS Great Plains is required
* Must be highly organized, detail oriented and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work with deadlines and comfortable multi-tasking
* Must have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
* Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
* Knowledge knowledge of construction management software would be an asset
Please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and reference 05050-0011404853 "General Accountant" or apply directly to our website at www.roberthalf.com. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.