Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Building customer relationships, conflict resolution, professionalism, detail-oriented, strong follow-up skills, multi-tasking skills, the ability to use independent judgment, ability to function in an open environment, and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace
- Manage total accounts receivable with an Aging in excess of $3.5 million
- Management of customer accounts, including but not limited to invoicing, PO tracking, account resolution and working with client to resolve outstanding issues.
- Responsible for gathering the necessary data to assist Management with account specific decisions
- Support liaison for field offices and Operational Support Group with questions pertaining to those local/regional accounts on their aging including but not limited to client billing and payment policies and/or procedures, PeopleSoft issues, etc.
- Auditing accounts to ensure accurate billing and client specific information
Education and Experience:
Ideal candidates would have one or a mix of the following education and experience:
- College Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field preferred
- Degree in non-business major, relevant experience in AR/Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Prior internship or work experience in customer service or a business, financial environment.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Goal driven with problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word required)
- Ability to work multi-task, work independently and as a team player
Please let me know if you have any questions.