** Looking for Project Admins **
My client located in Burnaby is looking for Project Admins. This position is responsible for collections and Customer billing. This person will work closely with Project Managers and with customers ensuring that we have billed and reviewing financials on a project.
- Accounting background
- Customer Service experience
- Experience working with people
Experience: Two years of related experience and/or training in Customer Service, Administration or Accounting. Proficient with Microsoft Office products. Must also be comfortable working with large numbers.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up project in business system based on Sales to Operations transition documents.
- Assists in the initiation and tracking of contract projects to ensure compliance and successful completion date. Prepare invoices for billing and any additional documentation required for billing purposes.
- Assists Engineering Specialists and Project Managers with the preparation of submittals and operation/maintenance manuals. Works with the Project manager and assists in forecasting of projects.
- Processes invoices and validates according to project contract documentation.
- Gathers and records information to assist with process compliance monitoring.
- Initiate process and track progress of contracting business unit claims.
If you fit these requirements, apply directly to this post with a WORD document of your resume.
À propos d'Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.