* You must be a CPA with 3-5 years post graduate experience or a CGA with 6-7 years experience who is motivated to help grow the firm.
* Continuing in the tradition of offering full client service to primarily owner managed businesses, the ideal individual will come from a similar background or a small sized public accounting firm and has had exposure to a broad range of client services including reviews and notice to reader as well as tax engagements.
* You must possess top notch communication skills and have a keen desire to work closely with business owners.
* You are an innovative thinker who enjoys the challenges of helping businesses grow.
* Our client offers a competitive compensation package and an established philosophy of work life balance. Ideally, the successful candidate should possess software experience with Caseware and Caseview as well as Taxprep.
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, please reference the job number - 05050- 0011247238 to the attention of Robert Bedrossian at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.