1. 2-4 years experience with trouble shooting various issues that pertain to Applications (Office Suite), Software (Windows 7 OS), and hardware (Printer, PC, Servers)
2. 2-4 years experience with providing face to face support.
3. 2-4 years experience with taking escalations from Level 1 Help Desk, taking responsibility and trouble shooting those issues.
* Ensure all PC's and equipment at the location is operational at all times.
* Assist Infrastructure Service Manager in maintenance of current network infrastructure (including servers, printers, communication devices)
* Working closely with the Infrastructure Service Manager in understanding priorities, and in some cases mentor our users in office with respect to problem resolution and, where possible, train these individuals to be able to resolve Level 1 type problems 'on their own'.
* Provide telephone technical support for field staff, when needed.
* Provide '2nd-level' training on basic applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) as needed.
* Keep inventory and order hardware supplies and computer consumables, including toners, backup media
* Provide after hour support, server patching and retail support for all brands
About TEKsystems :
Join TEKsystems and get your career on the fast track. As one of North America's premiere IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services companies, we provide solutions that work. We actively seek talented IT professionals with all levels of information technology skills and expertise in order to support critical engagements at client sites worldwide. Because of our industry-specific focus, knowledge and connections, we can share highly desirable positions you might not otherwise know about. From customized training and flexible hiring options, to dedicated teams of recruiters working to find you the right opportunity, TEKsystems specializes in IT career management.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.