- One year term
- Above market pay rate + Benefits package
- Work with an Employer of Choice!
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks so you must have the ability to handle the following daily responsibilities:
- Provide Admin support to a large team
- Meet and greet visitors
- Answer phone calls
- Work closely with the IT/Help desk to help manage assignments
- Create and distribute newsletters
- Work with multiple vendors
- Maintain inventory records
- Assist with invoicing
Your impeccable customer service skills will be a critical factor in your success. Your comfort level with the MS Office Suite should be at an Intermediate to Advanced level in the following: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience using Publisher would be an asset.
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to work in a highly sought after corporate office in a highly professional environment.
Located in the heart of downtown Saskatoon you'll have close access to restaurants, transit, shopping and entertainment facilities.
Please apply by submitting your resume via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]