Technical Specialist, Call Centre Technologies
Permanent# of Openings :
Information Technology Industry:
Are you a Technical Specialist, Call Centre Technologies professional, seeking career progression who enjoys providing solutions in an upbeat and employee driven environment?
Inteqna Toronto is recruiting for a Technical Specialist, Call Centre Technologies.
This role is responsible for building on and evolving a complex contact centre infrastructure ecosystem that includes best of breed IVR, CTI and desktop integration, routing and reporting, call recording, WFO, omni-channel services, and test tools. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in an environment that is focused on stability of existing services, and fast-paced delivery of new services to meet our business partner needs.
A key to this is the ability to translate business requirements into innovative solutions using industry standard design, development and delivery techniques. This job is also responsible for third level support through review and diagnosis of reported problems, research (able to reproduce a software or hardware problem and work with any relevant technical documentation), isolation and resolution, and follow-up steps in order to get mission critical issues resolved as soon as possible.
The candidate can work remotely from any location in Canada or US.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
This is a practical, hands-on role for a technical professional looking for challenging and rewarding role working with best of breed contact centre and technologies and service delivery:
- Working in a tightly-knit distributed contact centre technology team and participating in multiple project teams to provide expertise in the design and delivery of services.
- Working closely with the Architecture and Operations teams to design and deliver supportable solutions focused on lifecycle management and strategic goals for service delivery.
- Create detailed design documentation including data flow diagrams, security, and physical architectures.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on intake requests and project estimates.
- Respect clients’ technology delivery practices and standards for project management, change management, capacity planning and risk management.
- Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents.
Skills and Work Experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience designing and implementing contact centre infrastructure services in a complex heterogeneous environment.
- Self-motivated and a quick study with a demonstrated ability to work in complex environments.
- Innovative experience - manage opportunities for creative ideas and solution improvements through knowledge sharing with business and technology partners.
- Interpersonal and team collaboration skills are essential. We need a team player who places great emphasis on collective achievement within his / her team.
- Demonstrated ability sustain a high performance while handling multiple priorities and under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communications. Comfortable interacting with different roles while explaining solutions and recommendations to technical, business and management audiences.
- Comfortable working in a culturally diverse environment with globally distributed teams and time zones.
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships with technology, business and vendor teams.
Working experience with:
- IVR, Avaya Vectors, Genesys and Avaya Routing, and CTI desktop integration.
- Web services integration to back of office services and VXML development.
- Core infrastructure including servers, databases, networking, and telephony.
- Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Collaborative work in distributed technology and project teams.
- ITIL based large enterprise environment (focused on service design, change management, etc.)
Experience in one or more of the following would be helpful:
- Advanced VXML design and development experience
- IVR Directed Dialogue and voice biometric design and development
- Avaya Experience Portal / Orchestration Designer experience
- Genesys Eservices
- Financial Industry / regulated industry experience with service level agreements, high availability, and annually tested Disaster Recovery plans.
- Undergraduate Computer Science Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience (IVR DTMF, call routing, telephony framework).
Certifications in contact centre infrastructure services such as IVR / VXML, Genesys, Avaya, Verint, or IEX would be helpful
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Jessica Smith [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Inteqna would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.inteqna.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Alternate format available upon request.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Inteqna provides staffing solutions to experienced professionals involved in Information Technology across Canada. As recruitment specialists, our job is to know you and to know our clients, finding and forming only the most mutually beneficial relationships. Our process allows us to get to know the best talent, understand their needs, and find matches that lead to success.
Inteqna is a division of Design Group Staffing Inc. an organization that is ISO 9001 Certified and has been named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies each year since 1999 and has held Platinum Status since 2005. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Design Group Staffing Inc. employs over 350 recruitment professionals who place thousands of quality candidates per year. With offices across Canada, we understand industry challenges that are unique to each region and offer both national reach and local knowledge.
For more information about Inteqna, please visit inteqna.com.