Team Leader - Manufacturing Quality Assurance - Leads and performs a full range of varied sorting, inspection- or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties or any other task in furtherance of the work or goals of Stratosphere Quality and its customers
Sorting and inspection work can include visual inspection, touch point inspection, or use of measuring equipment to determine conformity of a part. Rework projects eliminate known defects with a part, includes work such as deburring or replacing a component part.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Serves as interim acting job leader when project supervisor is unavailable
- Inspects parts
- Leads work of other team members
- Ensures all team members arrive to job area on time
- Ensures all team members have proper equipment, tools and gauges; verifies that equipment is signed out
- Communicates with customer/job site contacts as needed on job requirements
- Verifies team member’s compliance with procedures, policies and job site specific regulations
- Completes required paperwork as needed for duration and completion of a project
- With a wide variety of client projects, Team Leads gain experience with many facets of the manufacturing process for many different types of products, parts and components
At Stratosphere Quality there are opportunities for advancement! We are proud to promote from within whenever possible and this high visibility position provides opportunity for advancement.
Stratosphere Quality has ranked on Inc 5000's list of fastest growing
companies for 2013, 2014 and 2015!!
KEYWORDS: ASSEMBLY , MANUFACTURING , PRODUCTION , DISTRIBUTION , AUTOMOTIVE , QUALITY , QC , QA , QUALITY ASSURANCE , QUALITY CONTROL , QUALITY INSPECTION , QUALITY TECHNICIAN , LINE LEAD , SHIFT SUPERVISOR , SUPERVISOR , ISO , TEAM LEAD