Duties / Responsibilities:
- Repair, maintain mechanical production equipment
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all mechanical issues
- Installation and commissioning experience
- Pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting
- Use of hand tools
Salary: $31/hr straight afternoons
- Millwright 433A
- 2-3 yrs experience
- Basic Machining Skills with lathes, mills and grinders
- Experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, pumps, seals, etc
- Welding - Mig, Stick etc
- Able to read blueprints
Trans-United Consultants has provided technical personnel to business and industry across Canada since 1980 and continues to do so today with the same tradition of excellence that has earned it a reputation as a source of qualified and reliable staff.
Trans-United Consultants is all about PEOPLE, PASSION and PERFORMANCE. Our PASSION is to accurately match PEOPLE together in an Employer - Employee relationship that mutually benefit our Client and Candidate. It is this PASSION that leads to our PERFORMANCE. Our Clients rely on Trans-United Consultants to recruit the most innovative technical minds to help them maintain a competitive advantage. This PERFORMANCE is a proud part of our history and an integral part of our business.