<font size=2>Marketing Specialist</font>
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for the implementation and planning support for all marketing activities for a specific business team.
Coordinate with cross functional groups in advertising, merchandising, finance, and operations to ensure the successful execution of marketing plans.
- Provide planning support, and lead detail level implementation and communication of business specific marketing plans to cross functional teams (merchandising, advertising, operations, etc) and act as the main point of contact for all advertising production.
- For the Monthly Ad Planning Process, provide necessary inputs to Marketing Manager including: consumer insights, competitive data, and sales analysis.
- Responsible for functional execution of integrated marketing programs (i.e. Month long events, Over and Above initiatives, online integration, Field communications etc.)
- Maintain annual marketing and departmental advertising calendar and supporting materials
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- Must meet minimum time-in-position (1 year) and performance code requirements (M+)
- 1-2 years marketing/merchandising experience is an asset
- College/University degree or diploma
- Teamwork, strong positive attitude and ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Able to balance multiple priorities & manage time effectively
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proven analytical skills
- Enthusiastic with high energy level
- Strong digital acumen strongly recommended
When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company created the “do-it-yourself” concept, spawning an entire industry that now spans the globe.
Today, The Home Depot® is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with more than 2,200 retail stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Canada, and Mexico. The Home Depot’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index.