Temporary# of Openings :
Skilled Trades Industry:
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
Description:The Maintenance Mechanic II performs general operations maintenance work requiring knowledge and skill in the troubleshooting, repairing, adjusting, installation, and parts identification and fabrication for building, mobile and production equipment.
Hours/Shift:Must be flexible for Morning/Evening shifts available
Pay: based on experience
Duties and responsibilities:
- •Key responsibilities essential functions include: Performs diagnostics, repair, service and rigging of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, material handling equipment and other electromechanical systems.
- •May also be required to do other maintenance work in addition to that listed, such as rough carpentry and plumbing.
- •May also perform welding work Performs other work whenever it is conducive to efficient operations and or maintaining business operations, including project direction, layout work, and planning of equipment installations.
- •Promote an environment of continuous improvement and innovation in line with Maintenance best practices.
- •Maintain safety and regulatory equipment at all times and report any defects. Will work in on all parts of the facility. Comply with all EHS policies
Key qualifications, abilities and skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in mechanical or multi-skilled maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong electromechanical repair and diagnostic skills.
- General skills and expertise related to maintenance and facilities activities.
- Demonstrate levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application.
- Relevant working knowledge of a regulated industry and GMP.
- Basic computer skills.
- High school diploma or local equivalent
Apply: Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Kiran Sasan [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 905-361-9571
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we are only able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process
Alternate format available upon request.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Talentcor provides recruitment services for Administrative Professionals, Light Industrial, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Customer Service, Human Resources, Legal, Skilled Trades and Procurement positions across all industries in Canada. Our process allows us to get to know the best talent, understand their needs, and find matches that lead to success.
Talentcor is a division of Design Group Staffing Inc. an organization that is ISO 9001 Certified and has been named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies each year since 1999 and has held Platinum Status since 2005. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Design Group Staffing Inc. employs over 350 recruitment professionals who place thousands of quality candidates per year. With offices across Canada, we understand industry challenges that are unique to each region and offer both national reach and local knowledge.
For more information about Talentcor, please visit talentcor.com