Java Developer - Guidewire
Permanent# of Openings :
Information Technology Industry:
Are you a talented Sr. Java Developer with Guidewire experience seeking greater responsibilities, challenges, and growth?
Inteqna Toronto is recruiting for a Sr. Java Developer.
- Expert in Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience in relational DB specifically SQL and Oracle.
- Ability to produce non-trivial queries in pure SQL and GOSU.
- Sufficient understanding of claim, policy, or billing business workflow.
- 7+ years of Java development experience. Design and architecture skills preferred.
- 3+ years Integration and/or Configuration work with any Guidewire product.
- Deep knowledge of GW framework and GOSU development language.
- GW certification is preferable but not required.
- A bachelor or equivalent degree, related field is preferred.
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Shawn Qureshi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Inteqna would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternative format available upon request. We encourage you to visit www.inteqna.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Computer science, Java, Guidewire, C++, Business analytics, Architecture, Network solutions, Framework, Infrastructure, Programming, Technical support, Database, Encryption
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Inteqna provides staffing solutions to experienced professionals involved in Information Technology across Canada. As recruitment specialists, our job is to know you and to know our clients, finding and forming only the most mutually beneficial relationships. Our process allows us to get to know the best talent, understand their needs, and find matches that lead to success.
Inteqna is a division of Design Group Staffing Inc. an organization that is ISO 9001 Certified and has been named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies each year since 1999 and has held Platinum Status since 2005. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Design Group Staffing Inc. employs over 350 recruitment professionals who place thousands of quality candidates per year. With offices across Canada, we understand industry challenges that are unique to each region and offer both national reach and local knowledge.
For more information about Inteqna, please visit inteqna.com.