Contract# of Openings :
Design Group Staffing is currently recruiting for a Jr. Lab Technician for a industrial paint laboratory located in Burlington. If your a graduate with Chemical Technology Diploma and 1 year or more experience and enjoy analyzing industrial chemicals then this is a great role for you!
Job Title: Lab Technician
- Job is 3 Months Contract to Permanent ($18 hourly)
Day to Day duties include but not limited to:
- Primary duties: color matching, operating an extruder, spraying lab samples, making samples, running QC on production batches and various daily reports and use of accelerated weathering test machines, QUV, Xenon Arc etc.
- NOTE: this is not a pharmaceutical lab environment but a industrial setting working with highly toxic and reactive materials
- Secondary duties: Involves reading writing and reports on Excel or similar. Person must be organized, self- motivated but can work in a team. Scheduling and pressures of output can be demanding
- Education: College Diploma in Chemical Technology
- Experience with Industrial Chemicals (paint,Oils, plastics, resins ect)
- 1-5 years experience
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Jody Watts – Recruitment Consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Design Group Staffing would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.dg.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Key Words: Lab Technician
Apply URL:http://en.dg.ca/manageprofile.aspx?JobCode=52056&BU=2&source=careerbuilder BHJOB4997_52056 Chemical Tech Apply
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
About Design Group Staffing
Design Group Staffing Inc. is one of the largest suppliers of contract, temporary and full-time professionals in Canada. Founded in 1976, our firm specializes in providing engineering, technical and technical sales roles in Construction, EPCM, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas and Architecture & Design, as well as specialist roles in Real Estate Development and Property Management across Canada. As Recruitment Specialists, we stand out by creating an exceptional experience for candidates and client companies. Our process allows us to get to know the best talent, understand their needs, and find matches that lead to success.
Design Group Staffing Inc. is ISO 9001 Certified and has been named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies each year since 1999 and has held Platinum Status since 2005. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Design Group Staffing Inc. employs over 350 recruitment professionals who place thousands of quality candidates per year. With offices across Canada, we understand industry challenges that are unique to each region and offer both national reach and local knowledge.
For more information about Design Group Staffing, please visit dg.ca