Senior Business Analyst (UCI)
UCI Expansion Program- Business Analyst
On behalf of our client in the Healthcare industry, Procom Consultants Group is currently searching for a UCI Expansion Program- Business Analyst to help our client manage multiple concurrent clinical projects.
UCI Expansion Program- Business Analyst Job Details:
• Manage all UCI testing activities for the program
• Develop test scripts
• Complete and execute Test Plan and UAT
• Resolve issues coming out of Test Plan/UAT execution with Subject Matter Experts
• Track and Maintain Environments schedule of activities around testing
• Liaise with project managers and work stream leads to ensure completion of project testing
• Maintain and update Master Test Scenario Documentation for all components of testing
• Provide status reporting to UCI program manager and team work stream leads.
• Participate in gathering requirements across the multiple initiatives
• Provide assistance in the change management strategy (if required)
• Participate as a functional member of the team
• Escalate risks, issues and constraints to the Project Manager and Team Lead, and to business stakeholders as appropriate
• Serve as a liaison between the technology teams and support teams.
• Take on additional assignments as required by the project director or project manager
UCI Expansion Program- Business Analyst Mandatory Skills:
• Health care experience preferred
• Experience working in large health care organizations preferred
• Experience working at Fraser Health preferred
• Experience working on health care integration initiatives/projects preferred
• Experience working with provincial registries preferred
• Experience with any software listed for this project (Profile, MEDITECH, UCI, VPP CareConnect, EMR) is preferred. We request explicit project references to support the software skills and capabilities of the proponents
UCI Expansion Program- Business Analyst WI-FI Start Date:
May 15, 2017
UCI Expansion Program- Business Analyst Assignment length:
December 31, 2017 with extensions
For 35 years, Procom has been pushing the envelope in North American IT staffing solutions. Driven by a senior management team of seasoned recruitment professionals, we have offices in 14 locations in the US and Canada and service all major IT markets.
When we started out in 1978, tech jobs were just being integrated into the workplace. We have been a part of shaping the landscape of IT in Canada ever since, placing IT consultants in major businesses in all sectors, including banking, telecommunications, and retail.
Through all the peaks and valleys of the IT industry, we have consistently done one thing: helping IT professionals discover the next chapter in their career.