Program/Project Analyst Managed WI-FI
On behalf of our client in the Healthcare industry, Procom Consultants Group is currently searching for a Program/Project Analyst Managed WI-FI to help our client manage multiple concurrent clinical projects.
Program/Project Analyst Managed WI-FI Job Details:
Reporting to the Sr. Program Manager, the Program Analyst will be a key member of the Managed Wi-Fi Service project team, within the Solution Delivery and Transformation portfolio. The objective is to ensure the Managed Wi-Fi Service project is delivered on time, on budget and meeting the quality, service and transformation objectives.
Working closely with the Program Manager and Project Managers, the Program Analyst will assist with day-to-day project support. The Program Analyst focuses on contract, financial and HR processes and functions. The Program Analyst responds to information requests and reporting. Identifies process and business improvement opportunities, and designs and implements appropriate solutions. Depending on work allocation the Program Analyst may be requested to complete other duties as required.
This individual’s responsibilities include (but not limit to) the following:
Examples of deliverables / tasks
Measure of success
Financial tracking and reporting
- Maintain detailed project financials including budget, forecast, and actuals (by resource, month, fiscal year)
- Maintain and track project financial artifacts such as invoices, timesheets, JV’s
- Conduct project financial variance analysis. Support financial variance explanations
- Conduct project financial analysis to support month end and ad hoc reporting
- Tracks and manages the status of all vendor contracts
- Facilitates issuing of SOWs, PRs and contract amendments in accordance with procurement policies
Project reporting support
- Develop program and project dashboard
- Support development of program and project status reports
- Support development of impact assessments (scope, schedule, cost)
Project information gathering and compilation
- As requested by program / project manager, e.g. draft Change Request, maintain Change Request Log, Decision Log, Risk Log, Action Log
Business Analyst Skills
- Able to capture and translate complex problems and situations into clear concise documentation
- Able to develop process and workflow diagrams
- Requirements Documentation
Project scheduling support
- Support development of integrated project schedules with milestones from dependent projects
- Support development of scenario based project schedules based on impact assessments
Meeting coordination and minute taking
- Coordinate logistics, take minutes, and follow up on action items for project team meetings
- Coordinate logistics and take minutes for steering committee meetings
General project administration and / or coordination tasks as required
- Manage project documentation repository, e.g. project folders and/or project SharePoint site
- Provide delivery support to Portfolio Director, program manager, and/or project manager as required
Ensure IMITS Project Quality and Transformation Office best practices/polices are followed
- Regular status reporting
- Regular budget tracking and reviews
- Support Change request(s) process
- Support IMITS Governance gating reviews
Site coordination duties
- Set up calendars
- Support duties as required
Program/Project Analyst Managed WI-FI Mandatory Skills:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in IT and/or business administration
• 5+ years of project/program analyst experience in complex projects with direct support responsibilities to project/program manager(s)
• Experience supporting the management of project financials (budget, forecast, variance) of at least $1M
• Analytical skills including the ability to; comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues and present information in concise meaningful ways
• Demonstrated ability to use database, spreadsheet and word processing software at an advanced level, particularly MS Excel and other MS Office Suite products (Knowledge with Macros will be an asset)
• Working knowledge of projects and various reporting/analytical tools.
• Demonstrated understanding of the Project Delivery Life Cycle.
• Experience working in a project environment involving PMO and multiple stakeholder(s)
• PMP/PRINCE2 or equivalent certification considered desirable
• A team player, able to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Highly developed business writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to document work appropriately, including executive briefing notes
• Demonstrated ability to exercise tact, good judgment and initiative.
• Mainstream project management software/tools experience preferred.
Program/Project Analyst Managed WI-FI Start Date:
Program/Project Analyst Managed WI-FI Assignment length:
October 31, 2017 with extensions
For 35 years, Procom has been pushing the envelope in North American IT staffing solutions. Driven by a senior management team of seasoned recruitment professionals, we have offices in 14 locations in the US and Canada and service all major IT markets.
When we started out in 1978, tech jobs were just being integrated into the workplace. We have been a part of shaping the landscape of IT in Canada ever since, placing IT consultants in major businesses in all sectors, including banking, telecommunications, and retail.
Through all the peaks and valleys of the IT industry, we have consistently done one thing: helping IT professionals discover the next chapter in their career.