Employment Type: Full Time
Expiraton Date: 05/05/2017
Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector committed to helping older adults live life to the fullest. Through its portfolio of partnerships, Revera owns or operates more than 500 properties across Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom, offering seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care.
Located in beautiful White Rock, British Columbia, Whitecliff boasts the ambience of a grand hotel, with three levels of retirement living that allow residents to age in place. Our residence is situated atop two and a half acres of greenery, and exudes a quiet charm in a warm and relaxed yet elegant atmosphere.
We feature options to suit a variety of resident needs and lifestyles, including 51 Independent Living suites, 40 Assisted Living suites and 35 Memory Care suites. We are licensed for complex care. Our 25-year-old residence was fully renovated at the end of 2010.
Imagine working in a fast paced environment where you make a difference! Each day, you will have the opportunity to handle all the behind the scenes activities of overseeing financial portfolio’s and deepening relationships with our residents and vendors. Your oversight of the administrative department and your ability to build rapport with our residents will have a direct impact on the success and growth of Revera!
In this role you will be focused on:
- Engage with residents to meet their needs through administrative processes
- Ensuring compliance of regulatory and internal standards
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment and processing
- Overseeing and managing scheduling and payroll systems
- Living our values and ensuring others on your team do too
What You Will Do:
Collaborate –Liaison between Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to reduce the amount of receivables at the site.
Manage – Effectively manage, engage and train other team members where applicable.
Roll-up your sleeves – Readily prepared to carry out day to day transactions to ensure bi-weekly payroll and resident records are prepared and delivered in a timely manner.
Comply – Keep abreast of regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with legislation and company policies.
Cultivate – Provide a positive, professional interface between, residents, employees and vendors to identify further needs and improve current processes.
Create – Taking ownership for providing an exceptional living experience for our residents and their families at all times.
What You Bring:
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in an administrative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of and experience working with Empath; JD Edwards; Kronos and Yardi operating systems considered an asset
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
What We Offer:
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
What are you waiting for?
Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people through service and innovation.