Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) is a highly successful multi-disciplinary firm with over 90 offices located worldwide and more than 3,000 employees; we offer engineering design and construction services to oil & gas clients in the refining, petro-chemicals, and pipeline industries.
If you’re driven, fast track your future here.
Integrity, accountability, technical excellence and a commitment to superior client service are all part of our renowned world wide reputation. Put your skills and imagination to work with an innovative organization that will provide you with exciting challenges and exceptional rewards.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking two Database Analysts for our Waterloo office. The successful incumbent will be responsible for coordinating data management projects, analytical and geologic data management (EQuIS based on Microsoft Access XP/SQL), data mining and reporting, generation of regulatory reports and client submittals.
- Determining the needs of Project Managers
- Data acquisition and cleansing
- Trouble shooting data with analytical laboratory
- Confirmation of new valid values for reference table addition
- Converging varying formats on a single structure
- Stewardship of laboratory analytical, field, water level, spatial and geologic data
- Historical data
- Data mining
- Audit of database
- Generation of client deliverables
- Production of regulatory deliverables
- Understanding and association of regulatory criteria
- Quality assurance/quality control